Artisanal Brew Works Events
- This event has passed.
October 22, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This a kid friendly event, similar to our family fun day we held in the summer. Bounce house and lawn games outside. Cider donuts via “donut on a string” game (we’ll make the kiddo’s work for their treat), apple cider, and arts and crafts. Burger 21 will be serving their great burgers and fries, and perhaps Grasso’s Italian Ice can drop by for a visit.
We’ll have a variety of our craft beers on tap, from our “a touch of spice” pumpkin ale, to belgian style beer, a brown ale, a few session ales, and a nice selection of IPA’s including our most popular beer “Derailleur. ” We also have a variety of NYS wines for the non-beer enthusiast.
To alleviate concerns that the city has with our event, we need to charge a nominal entrance fee of $1 per family. All proceeds will be donated to the Saratoga County Animal Shelter.
Music by the acoustic duo Two Gone Daddy’s.
Here are the activities planned for the kiddo’s on Saturday:
Parent run activities in the taproom (all day):
- Color our logo
- Gourd decorating (with markers). We’ll have gourds available for sale for $1 each, feel free to bring your own if you want.
- Face painting
- Bean bag toss
Artisanal Brew Works run activities:
- Doughnut on a string, on the porch to keep the crumbs outside (12:30 and 2:30). Purchase donuts from Burger 21 in advance of the contest.
- Make a scare crow craft activity, brewery overlook area (1:00 and 3:00)
- Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, brewery overlook area (1:30 and 3:30)
- Guess how much candy is in the jar! Closest guess wins the candy, the candy jar will be prominently displayed in the taproom. (drawing for closest guess at 2:00 and 4:00)
If demand warrants, we’ll run another round of activities starting at 4:30.