What’s happening this week at Artisanal Brew Works:
Trivia night, Free Adirondack Thunder tickets contest, $5 touch of spice beer growler fills, Beer enhanced with Kru Coffee, Esperanto of Saratoga Springs Doughboys (details below)
Wednesday – $3 pints from 3:30 to 6 PM. Our inaugural Trivia night starts at 7:30 PM. Prizes for the winners!
Thursday – Taproom is closed for a private party.
Friday – $3 pints 3 to 6 PM. Adirondack Thunder ticket giveaway at 5 PM (see details below)
Saturday – just good beer, wine, cider, and hot Esperanto food available all day 🙂
Sunday – $5 drafts all day, we close a 6 PM – get your growler fill before the big game!
– Trivia night: See our “event” post for details…
ADK Thunder tickets: We have “flex” tickets to give away for any upcoming Adk Thunder game. Here is the contest – post in the comments (below) a picture of yourself lookin’ like our logo. Real or fake beards, creativity is encouraged! With your comment tell us how many tickets you want (up to 4), and Friday at 5 PM we’ll use the taproom crowd to pick the winner(s). You don’t need to be present to win, but you do need to enter your photo before 5 PM Friday! There are two home games this weekend, but the tix can be used for any remaining home games.
– Growler special (all week) – $5 growler fills of our seasonal beer “A touch of spice.” At 7.2% ABV, this is a great winter warmer.
Like coffee beers? Want the flexibility to chose your beer style, and amount of coffee? You can do that at Artisanal Brew Works! Chose the beer style, chose the cold pressed coffee (Columbia or Worka), then get a sample glass made to your liking with a single or double shot of coffee. If you like it, we’ll scale it up to a pint glass serving. This is a “Beer Kru” (The coffee is added to the glass, then we pour in the beer to mix well. This gives you, the customer, ultimate flexibility in making a custom coffee beer creation).
1) Nine Pin Cider “signature” is on tap for the gluten free crowd and/or cider lovers! We also serve The Fossil Stone Vineyards red and white wines…if you like them, we also sell bottles for you to bring home!
2) Love doughboys? We serve hot Esperanto of Saratoga Springs food Thursday thru Sunday. Doughboys/girls, chimichangas, and mini-burritos. PM us is you want any on Wednesday.
3) If you like spinning vinyl, feel free to bring your own record, we have a really nice record player and speakers on loan from a customer! We do have a nice selection of oldies but goodies for you to peruse as well.
Share this post, we’ll give you a two-for-one, show your post to the bartender before you order so we can ring it up properly…