What’s happening this week at Artisanal Brew Works?
Score-o for free hockey tix, Steve Candlen live, Trivia day Sunday, $5 touch of spice beer growler fills, Beer enhanced with Kru Coffee, Esperanto of Saratoga Springs Doughboys (see details below)
Wednesday – $3 pints from 3:30 to 6 PM.
Thursday – $5 drafts all day. We’ll set up a hockey net in the taproom…if you score 5-hole through the plywood logo covering the net you win a free pair of “flex” tickets for any remaining Adirondack Thunder game.
Friday – $3 pints 3 to 6 PM.
Saturday – Steve Candlen live from 4 PM until 7 PM. Good beer, wine, cider, and hot Esperanto food available all day 🙂
Sunday – $5 drafts all day, Trivia from 3PM until 5PM, prizes for the winning team!
– Trivia day: See our “event” post for details… We had a great trivia night last Wednesday, seeing how it goes on a Sunday.
– Growler special (all week) – $5 growler fills of our seasonal beer “A touch of spice.” At 7.2% ABV, this is a great winter warmer. Supplies are dwindling, once she’s gone, we’ll need to wait for fall. But we will have room for the next seasonal beer 🙂
– Like coffee beers? Want the flexibility to chose your beer style, and amount of coffee? You can do that at Artisanal Brew Works! Chose the beer style, chose the cold pressed coffee from Kru Coffee (Columbia or Worka), then get a sample glass made to your liking with a single or double shot of coffee. If you like it, we’ll scale it up to a pint glass serving. This is a “Beer Kru” (The coffee is added to the glass, then we pour in the beer to mix well. This gives you, the customer, ultimate flexibility in making a custom coffee beer creation).
1) Saratoga Apple Hard Cider is on tap for the gluten free crowd and/or cider lovers! We also serve The Fossil Stone Vineyards red and white wines…if you like them, we also sell bottles for you to bring home!
2) Love doughboys? We serve hot Esperanto of Saratoga Springs food Thursday thru Sunday. Doughboys/girls, chimichangas, and mini-burritos. PM us is you want any on Wednesday….Quad guys, we’ll get a dozen for you on Wednesday 🙂
3) If you like spinning vinyl, feel free to bring your own record, we have a really nice record player and speakers on loan from a customer! We do have a nice selection of oldies but goodies for you to peruse as well.
Share this post, we’ll give you a two-for-one, show your post to the bartender before you order so we can ring it up properly…