Trivia night, Beer week events, IPA tasting event, $5 touch of spice beer growler fills, Spinning vinyl Sunday, beer enhanced with Kru Coffee, Esperanto Doughboys (see details below)
Wednesday – $3 pints from 3:30 to 6 PM. Trivia night 7:30 till close…details are posted on our event post. Offsite, come visit us at The Barrelhouse where we’ll release a keg of very limited edition “Impeachment” IPA
Thursday – $5 drafts all day.
Friday – $3 pints 3 to 6 PM. IPA tasting event from 4 PM until 8 PM, see fb event for details.
Saturday – At the taproom: Good beer, wine, cider, and hot Esperanto food available all day 🙂 Offsite: We’ll be at the beer summit, but after the summit we’ll be continuing the fun at Harveys Restaurant and Bar. A contest sure to make you laugh – “Irish Reach Around” race. SWAG for winners! Also, we’ll release a keg of a beer made especially for Harvey’s: It’s a yet-to-be-named Irish Red Ale.
Sunday – $5 drafts all day.
– Growler special (all week) – $5 growler fills of our seasonal beer “A touch of spice.” At 7.2% ABV, this is a great winter warmer. Supplies are dwindling, once she’s gone, we’ll need to wait for fall. But we will have room for the next seasonal beer 🙂
– If you like spinning vinyl, feel free to bring your own record, we have a really nice record player and speakers on loan from a customer! We do have a nice selection of oldies but goodies for you to peruse as well. Sunday we’ll spin records all day, but feel free to bring in you albums for a spin any day of the week!
– Like coffee beers? Want the flexibility to chose your beer style, and amount of coffee? You can do that at Artisanal Brew Works! Chose the beer style, chose the cold pressed coffee from Kru Coffee (Columbia or Worka), then get a sample glass made to your liking with a single or double shot of coffee. If you like it, we’ll scale it up to a pint glass serving. This is a “Beer Kru” (The coffee is added to the glass, then we pour in the beer to mix well. This gives you, the customer, ultimate flexibility in making a custom coffee beer creation).
1) Nine Pin Cider is on tap for the gluten free crowd and/or cider lovers! We also serve The Fossil Stone Vineyards red and white wines…if you like them, we also sell bottles for you to bring home!
2) Love doughboys? We serve hot Esperanto of Saratoga Springs food Thursday thru Sunday. Doughboys/girls, chimichangas, and mini-burritos. PM us is you want any on Wednesday….Quad guys, we’ve got you covered for Wednesday 🙂
Share this post, we’ll give you a two-for-one, show your post to the bartender before you order so we can ring it up properly…