8 cool weekend happenings at Artisanal Brew Works:
1) Brewery tours start up this weekend. Saturday and Sunday, tours start at 1 PM, limited to 16 people, sign up at the tasting room, first come, first served. $8 gets you a private tour with one of the Brewers/owners, a 2 oz tasting glass to keep as a souvenir, and tastes of each beer we have on draft. Depending on the day, there will be tastes of beer “in-progress” from conditioning tanks. Tours typically last 20 to 30 minutes, followed by a tasting and Q and A session.
2) Sunshine Catering, LLC. will be serving from their food truck each day from 4:30 until it quiets down, typically around 7:30 or so. The menu is posted in the comments of our fb post, or see https://
3) Saturday we’ll be releasing a Mango infused#BelgiansOnTheBeach, we made a batch of our Belgians on the Beach IPA, but finished it with a bit of Mango puree to give the beer another level of flavor sensation. Stop by the taproom on Saturday, get a taster of each, tag a friend on this post, and we’ll comp you the two tasters! Also, please let the bartender your thoughts on each, we value your opinions!
4) Sunday we continue the fun of musical bingo from 2 till 4 PM. Fun for the whole family, free to play, prizes every round!
5) Lawn games, weather permitting, every day. CanJam, Ladder Ball toss, corn hole (but the bags have sand, the squirrels ate the bags with corn), and bocee ball.
6) Kid and dog friendly. We have an expansive#Biergarten that lends itself well to families and furry friends (as long as they’re on a leash…the dogs that is).
7) The outdoor bar will serve up a few fruit infused Belgian wits, plus a keg of Derailleur IPA.
#SaratogaSprings only #BrewerOwned#NYSCraftBrewery, where the parking is EASY, the atmosphere is #FamilyFriendly, with the areas largest #BierGarten where you can either play#lawngames or just chill out in our#AdirondackChairs. #BuyLocal