Looking for a relaxing place to visit today? Stop by Artisanal Brew Works, we’re open from Noon till 9 today. What you can expect:
3) Easy, hassle-free parking. We’re a 2 minute drive out of downtown #SaratogaSprings, that eliminates the parking conundrums of downtown.
4) Family friendly – Coloring books, etch-a-sketch, Uno, checkers, boardgames, lawngames, family fun for young and old alike!
5) Musical Bingo from 2 PM till 3:30. Super family friendly, prizes for each round (a draft for the adults, we improvise if a youngster wins). Grand prize is a free growler, growler fill, AND private tour of the brewery by one of the owners.
6) Speaking of tours, every weekend we have guided tours at 1 PM sharp. The tour includes a souvenir logoed tasting glass, tour of our facility, tastings of “works in progress,” a full tasting session in the taprooms and Q and A with one of the brewers/owners, all for $8.
7) Food truck. A great selection of food, some vegan, some non-vegan, all good! See www.artisanalbrewworks.com for the menu.
8) Knowledgeable, friendly bartenders – many of our bartenders also work in the brewery.