Starting this Friday, we’re thrilled to announce that we’ll have a Food Truck at Artisanal Brew Works EVERY. DAY.
This summer we have 9 cool enhancements underway:
1) $4 drafts of #SPAPaleAle every day – done!
2) #SaratogaSprings biggest #BrewstilleryBierGarten – done!
3) Daily #FoodTruck – done!
4) Full time brewer (Kurt has retired from teaching) – almost done!
5) Coffee or Chocolate additions to ANY beer – in process!
6) Brew Bus – waiting for DMV approvals, in process!
7) Q/C lab enhancements – in process. These tie into #8
8) Canning – #DerailleurIPA, #DailyDoubleIPA, and #BelgianIPA canning runs. Targeting mid to late July release.
9) Can’t disclose yet!
New beers to be released this summer:
1) #TrifectaIPA 8.5 to 9% ABV, 100 IBUs, flaked oats, special water chemistry for Haziness, 3 hops, 3 grains, 3 special ingredients to enhance mouth feel and haziness, double dry hopped (I guess everything can’t be threes).
2) #OatmealStout Lower in ABV and lighter body, but pleasant. Our test batch sold out in minutes on St. Patricks Day. Why not do a summer stout?
3) #QuinellaIPA – if you’re catching the Saratoga Springs, New York#RaceTrack theme with our hazy IPAs, this will be BIG and BOLD. Looking to release in mid August.